Monday, November 5, 2007

EPSON R380...NICE!

As mentioned in the previous post, it was a great deal for EPSON photo paper in Office Depot. It just turned out that I had an immediate need to print some pictures on my R380 and as usual, they came out really really nice. I would definitely recommend it. Many people look to buy some cheaper ink as the Claria one is expensive. I would say that there are three options (1) buy the ink from Epson, as the double capacity cartridges are $20.00 where the regular capacity are $15. Saving $5 per cartridge right there (2) the smaller capacity cartridges come in a pack, I think except the black one and in that case they are $10 each. (3) buy another printer. I really don't get buying discount ink to print pictures that your family or you yourself want to keep for a while.

No comments: